listen2vinni.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I hate you...Huang Xiao Xu...

So...
Just leave me alone
I still remember that sentences
“How nice if it was only you and me in this world...”


Hmph...
Sometimes,
we might be more happy
without knowing anything which may influence our mood...
Shit...I am damn emo now...!
Only sleep for few hours yesterday and few minutes
in the afternoon but...
still can't fall in sleep at all... T_T
Is it insonmia...?

It's a lot things full in my mind
inside my brain...
within my heart...
Something like pain that made my tear drop...
I am such a weaker...
a stupid...
or more like a dumb...

I hate myself !!!





1 comment:

  1. Have a good sleep, take some exercise and keep a healthy life might help you with these insomnia problem. Everyone have their weakest moment but that's life :) the ups and down is what makes our life interesting and there is always a better tommorrow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete