listen2vinni.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Lost...

L.O.S.T
It seem like just combine by 4 simple alphabet 
but when it's happen
it's so hard to get yourself out of it...
And I think it is happening on me right now.

People always said,
" No matter what you do, remember don't lost yourself!"
It's always sound like easy as I always thought is
but when it's really happen...
Just have to admit that, I'm really lost...

I lost my way, lost my dream, lost myself, 
even the worst is I don't even know what I lost...
So shame...
Sometimes I really don't know what I'm doing
just because don't know what I done it for.
Feeling like, I lost my life, lost my smile,
and lost my happiness.

I'm not living for my own way,
not living as what I want,
and not living for myself anymore.
What I had done just remind me that is not me.
But I have no way where to get out.
I am lost, I am really lost...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment