listen2vinni.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nothing...

So
What else I can say...?
Sorry...?
Hmph...
Sound like funny to say this...
Ya
Maybe I am too self-righteous...
Thought that 
I can settle all those things myself...
But
Now only I realize I am not a superman
I have no power
I am just an ordinary girl
I need help when get trouble
need some suggestion when I am lost
need some judgment when I am wrong..


But how come...?
That was my attitude
won't speak out when I get trouble
won't ask for help when I am lost...
Why...?
Because I don't like the feeling that 
may bring trouble to others
I felt like they don't like
scared that they don't like me...
That's why 
almost all the things I settle them myself...
Is it because 
I am forced to be independence since child
that's why this attitude kept followed me...?


What should I say...?
Nothing else I can say...
Thanks for those who still stand by my side
and give me fully support with reliance...
Thanks Elaine thanks Lily...
and Shin as well...
thanks girls... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment