listen2vinni.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Good news?

Hello guys,
I have a new to share with you guys...
I am going to lead and first visit to Vietnam,Hanoi tomorrow!
Hmm...actually it's such a good new right?
But by the other way,
it's my virgin tour in the company,
and it is a 5 days tour...
It's obviously just a lie if I said I have not nervous at all..
Arhh~~~
Seriously worried a lot...
Cause of the place I never lead before,
so a little bit scared that my performance will be not good enough...

Well,
maybe I look like very calm as my senior said,
but seriously,
I was keep worried recently before I sleep...
Zzzz...
Just give me some power la~~~
Only few words is enough..."Add oil Vinni!"

Hope everything will be going smooth...
God bless!
Waiting for my return ya... Go Vinni go!!! =)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll do well... it all adds to your experience for the future..

    Who knows? Maybe you'll be the super, fun-filled guide when I go to Vietnam next...

    AW

    ReplyDelete