listen2vinni.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Is time...


Well...
It's now 2013...
Time flew like rocket...
Very fast...
I have gone through a lots of things,
a lots of matters that made me grown up...

Now is time to let go...
Let go my past, letting go my childish...
I'm not 18 or 19 anymore...
I'm now a 20++ woman...
I have to think about all of my future...
No more such useless love or others...
Sometimes, maintain is the best way ever...
I should keep it and step forward...

So...ya...
I think I already learn it...
“No care no pain...
No trust no hurt...
No love no tears..."

1 comment:

  1. There's a saying by Friedrich Nietzsche - "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".. Yes, it's also a Kelly Clarkson song..

    Anyway, the thing is, you're still very young and have yet to experience all that life has to offer.. So take it easy and live life..

    Although you say "No love no tears", there's no joy without love either...

    AW

    ReplyDelete