listen2vinni.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chocolate.朱古力~~

哈哈...
今天很想写点什么,
但是
却没什么新鲜事,
所以,
我就想到
把自己最近拍下来
的“巧克力写真”
跟大家
分享下好了.
嘻嘻...:D


Assortito-Milk,White and Dark Chocolate...

Stone Chocolate...I like it..!From Famous Amos~

If you got watch Crayon Shin Chan,you will know what is this.
Haha...Shin Chan lovely chocolate ball~^-^


Favor of strawberry...Sweet sweet strawberry~~ >u<

I don't know what should I called this chocolate biscuit.
But I like her package~The box is a shape of small house actually,
quite cute...=))


Munchy...The biscuit I like the most~!!! ^3^
The chocolate cream inside are nice having together with the biscuit.

*P/S : I like chocolate~But rarely eat already now.
Leave a comment for me if u like chocolate too~~^-^


3 comments:

  1. wa... u bad!! didn share with us!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...actually I still haven finish all yet...For example the 4th,5th and 6th one...
    Wan some??? I can bring 2 college for u...XD

    ReplyDelete